-
August 21st, 2004, 11:26 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I would say there's a pretty good chance. If you put either the smooth side facing out or cut off the bullet hits and steel rods off of the damaged side it would probably look pretty good.
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:26 PM
#12
Inactive Member
What Chaser, are you now able to read my mind 11000 kilometres away? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Anyway yes, the Neo's pillar can fit, just needs a bit of work like glue and touch up paint. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 21, 2004 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Chosen One ]</font>
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:28 PM
#13
Inactive Member
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:29 PM
#14
Inactive Member
I really hope they release the other stuff somehow, 'cause I really think Elder suffers without a proper base.
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:35 PM
#15
Inactive Member
And yes, maybe with the Elder Predator's base they could also add the following.
Pillar for Celtic's base.
Pillar for Scar's base.
Unmasked head for Scar.
Medium sized shoulder cannon for Scar. (Scar was not suppose to come with same one as Celtic!)
Eggs and face huggers.
Alternative Gill Predator masked Head, with back pack that has trouphy skulls.
Alien head impaled through Predator spear.
Anything else? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:38 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I have the original pics, and they always had the same gun.
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:41 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Nope, Scar has the shorter length one but with the larger nozzle as seen in the Movie, trailers and like the pictures of the book 'The Making of AVP'
PM your e-mail and I'll send you the pics.
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:43 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Sure, send 'em over, but I'm looking at the original pics right now and they look exactly the same.
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:54 PM
#19
Inactive Member
hmmm...
I can find Matrix figs for next to nothing... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
-
August 21st, 2004, 11:56 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Sent, just give it some minutes as I have dial-up. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks